Sage Project and Quality Assurance Manager in Nigeria, Nigeria
Project and Quality Assurance Manager
AdvertSage energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has reimagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfil their dreams. We work with a thriving community to entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
Job DescriptionManage Direct Projects in the Kenya region. The follow aspects need to be managed.
Budget – Projects should be delivered within budget or with agreed change request. Where delivery occurs over budget this needs to be motivated and agreed by necessary Sage Sponsors.
Scope – The scope of delivery needs to be managed within in the agreed contractual obligations of Sage. Additions to scope should be managed through a change Control Process.
Schedule – The project delivery should be managed in line with timeline agreed by the Partner, Customer and Sage.
Vendor Relationship – management the sub-contractor agreement between Sage and the Partner. Manage the budget agreed with the sub-contractor. Manage and support the Partner to ensure performance in line with contract.
Project Quality Assurance work with other staff within the organisation to determine and establish procedures and quality standards, and monitor these against standard methodology. They are responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Key ResponsibilitiesESSENTIAL QUALITY ASSURNCE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
• assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
• setting customer service standards
• specifying quality requirements
• investigating and setting standards for quality and health
• ensuring that methodology processes comply with standards at all Business Partners
• working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
• Schedule and publish technical- functional audit reports
• acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• recording, analysing and distributing executive information
• monitoring project performance
• Act as Project Manager both for direct and internal projects
ESSENTIAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Budget – Update invoicing against budget. Update change requests against budget available. Manage quotations for additional change.
• Scope – Track and manage sign off against agreed scope. Update project records and documents.
Schedule – Track activities against schedule. Manage and highlight upcoming activities. Manage and highlight overdue activities.
• Update schedule with any changing.
•Monitor Control and Report – Monitor progress, risk, issues, changes, budget and support cases. Weekly Flash reports on project health. Timely escalation of risks, issues and support cases.
Skills, know-how and experience:
• Project Management Experience (5 years Plus)
• Conflict resolution skills
• MS Projects
• MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Most important is attention to detail. Any errors that this candidate makes can negatively impact the progress of the project.
• Must also possess stellar interpersonal skills.
• Interaction with Business Partners colleagues, vendors and customers/clients of all demographics and professional levels. It is important to be able to gain credibility with them so to effectively complete tasks at hand.
• Good knowledge of project management, office and book keeping software is also crucial. Additionally, depending on the scope of the project, may be required to juggle many duties at once.
• Excellent technical skills
• Organisational skills
• Planning skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Team working skills
• IT skills
• It is also essential to have good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics, and commercial side of business.
Nice to haves