NCR customer engineer in Nigeria
TITLE: Customer Engineer LOCATION: Northern, Nigeria GRADE: 6
*About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Position requirement is to be an expert that directs project specific activities of team members and offers management assistance to the organizational leader
- Must be able to work with other CEs and CallCenter optimally to achieve their individual and collective KPI set by the company.
- Must be customer centric, technically inclined and must be a fast learner.
- Typically manages overall life cycle of one or more Knowledge Solutions.
- Must be able to work within the stipulated rules and regulations of the company.
- Supervise team member to provide the best service delivery to our esteem customer.
- Ensure he continuous meet Service level agreement the company have with the customer.
- Ensure reduction of failures/incidents, designing efficient and cost effective service philosophies, optimizing use of assets to reduce inventories and improve cash flows and performing proactive lifecycle management on both product and service performance
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: * Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma * CCNA certification is mandatory * 4 years of related engineering field experience * Understanding of current Incident Management processes and systems * Strong analysis and good reporting skill. * Self-motivation, customer focused. * Strong written and oral communication skills * Customer service experience will be and added advantage.
Visit ourcareers sitefor a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment. _ _ _Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees orcharges associated withunsolicited resumes.
Job Customer Engineering
Title: customer engineer
Requisition ID: 0064435_P0222988